Submit Family Weekend Events
Student Groups & WSU Departments
- Log-in to wsu.presence.io (use the person button at the top right). After logging in, select “Admin Dashboard” dashboard from that same menu.
- On the Left hand navigation select Create and in the pop up menu choose “Event.”
- Fill out the form answering questions as completely as possible and include the following fields:
- Select a Host. If you don’t have a more relevant option, choose “Family Weekend Committee” as the host.
- Tags: Must include Family Weekend. It is recommended to choose an audience tag and any other tags that make sense for your event.
- To complete the form, scroll to the top of the form and select “Submit.”
- Your event will then start a brief approval process. Be on the lookout for an e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org, that will tell you whether your event has been approved or denied. If your event is denied, it will state why and provide you the opportunity to submit a new response.
- If you have edits to make to your event, you can just log in, choose “events” on the left hand navigation, and find your event in that list.
- From there you can choose the three dots on the far right to make edits and re-submit your event.
If you are an external group or do not have a Coug Presence profile:
- Visit https://wsu.presence.io/form/campus-tradition-event-creator-form and provide the appropriate contact information.
- The Family Weekend approver, Dan Welter, will add the individual to Presence and to the Family Weekend Committee (i.e. access to event).
- Staff will be notified once this is complete and will send on the Content Creator Email (what you received above) to the appropriate individuals – allowing access to register event.
*This outlined process should only take up to 24-48 hours to complete from start to finish, once someone submits contact information to the link above.