Welcome to the Cougar Family!
We are so glad you and your student have chosen WSU. This is a time of change for you all, and we’re honored to be your partner on this journey.
Your role in your student’s life is changing, but you are still an important part of their college experience. Whether you’re a parent, sibling, aunt, uncle, grandparent, neighbor, friend, or mentor, your support will be key to their success at WSU and beyond.
There are a number of ways you can be involved, stay connected, and help your student navigate college life. On these pages, you’ll find information on everything you need to know as a family member and supporter of a Coug.
We encourage you to join our Pullman Parents Facebook group to connect with other WSU family members and supporters.
- Week of Welcome: Aug. 12-19, 2023
- First Day of Fall Classes: Aug. 21, 2023
- Fall Family Weekend: Nov. 3-5, 2023
- Fall Break: Nov. 20-24, 2023
- Spring Commencement: Dec. 9, 2023
- Finals Week: Dec. 11-15, 2023
- Winter Break: Dec. 18, 2023 – Jan. 7, 2024
- First Day of Spring Classes: Jan. 8, 2024
- FAFSA/WASFA Priority Deadline (current students): Feb. 15, 2024
- Spring Break: March 11-15, 2024
- FAFSA/WASFA Priority Deadline (new students): March 31, 2024
- Spring Family Weekend: April 5-7, 2024
- Finals Week: April 29 – May 3, 2024
- Spring Commencement: May 4, 2024