We're bringing together some of our amazing WSU staff, faculty, and students, and hosting a program to answer your questions about coming to WSU this fall. We'll have brekout rooms so you can pick the topics that are most interesting to you.
For Current Students and Their Families and Supporters
New Year and a New Coug Experience for Fall 2021 | Wednesday, April 7 | 5:30-6:30 p.m. PST
Welcome provided by Associate Vice President and Dean of Students Jill Creighton and Associate Vice President Jaime Nolan . Choose 2 breakout sessions based on your own interests:
- Living on Campus as a Sophomore
- Student Involvement and Opportunities to Engage, Lead, and Have Some Fun
- COVID & WSU – What Your Student Needs to Know
- Building and Sustaining Communities of Support and Connection
All current first-year students and their families/supporters are welcome to attend. Please register to receive the Zoom meeting information.
For Incoming Students and Their Families and Supporters
Fall 2021 Coug Ready Seminar for Incoming Students and Their Families | Thursday, April 8 | 5:30-6:30 p.m. PST
Welcome provided by Vice Provost Saichi Oba. Choose 2 breakout sessions based on your own interests:
- Student Support at WSU
- Greek Life at WSU and Student Involvement
- Living on Campus: Housing, dining, and all the essentials
- What to know about Alive Orientation for students and parents/supporters
- What’s next? A Panel for First-Time College Parents
All incoming students and their families/supporters are welcome to attend. Please register to receive the Zoom meeting information.