The WSU CougParents Program supports new and innovative programs and services that directly contribute to the transformative student experience - enhancing the learning, leadership and life of WSU students outside of the classroom. The CougParents Program is made possible by generous support from contributing parents, guardians, family members, alumni and friends.
The CougParents Fund
Funding from this program is allocated to organizations and programs adding value to the out-of-classroom WSU experience, at all WSU campus locations who are:
- registered student organizations in good standing,
- WSU academic colleges, units or programs, or;
- WSU student services units, programs or offices
WSU CougParents Program funds are awarded annually based on need, number of students served, educational benefits derived, and funds available from our donors.
Upcoming deadlines for 2020-2021
- Application Period: Sept. 4-18, 2020
- Application Deadline: Sept. 23, 2020 by 5pm (PST)
- Notification of Award Recipients: Oct. 12, 2020
If you have any questions about the application or application process, please contact Student Affairs.